Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Canada Day!!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Canada, Happy Birthday to yooouuu!

Usually I try and ensure that the whole family is dressed in red and white Canadian themed finery, and this year, somehow, I was completely unprepared for Canada Day. Two out of the five of us wore red and white and the rest of us were big ol' party poopers :(

I did however throw together a fun scavenger hunt (Canadian style) for my kids to do when we walked downtown today. And at some point if I can figure out how to upload a document to the blog I will add it on here so that you can print it out at home if you want...but I am a tad computer stupid soooo it'll have to wait.
Here's my son checking off items (he found a beaver lol).
My daughter's festive feet :) I love pudgy little feet!
And me, not even wearing a single item of red...does the white cardi count?? Didn't think so. Next year I will do better.

Happy Birthday Canada :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments- drop us a line :)