Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

This and that


I love flowers, love love love!! They are so quick and easy! I've been making them out of all my scraps that I having laying around. There will be more coming too, I am gonna be putting them on EVERYTHING! My poor girls are going to be covered lol!!
And I just wanted to show off my bird's nest necklace. I think I need to pick up some more copper wire, and maybe some pearls for the eggs..or do you like the blue eggs? I think it would look good out of a silver wire as well, maybe the copper and blue is too literal? I think that maybe I overthink lol.

I get to go fabric shopping tomorrow YAY!! (The closest fabric store is like 2.5 hrs away!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lara. I also like the clipboards you make. You should make me a clipboard and then post it on your blog. (Not so subtle hint!!!!)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments- drop us a line :)