Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Goals and Creepy Crawlies

I'm a wee bit nervous, and feeling alittle outta my league but I'm gonna go for it anyways. I am going to audition for... dun dun dun ...
                                   
Crafting with the Stars on Sew Dang Cute.

I have a few more finishing touches, and a little photo shoot and then I will debut my audition piece. So far, I'm pretty happy with it, and its turning out how I want (kind of anyways) and its full of ruffly goodness :) I should have it posted by the end of the weekend.

In other news, say hello to my little friend
Isn't he adorable??
Uggghhhh soooo gross. My kids LOVED it, they were fascinated by him (as long as he stayed in the little jar). And my oh so kind hubby released him back into my backyard and tried to convince the kids not to tell me- HA- that didn't work.
Funny how the joke is still on me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments- drop us a line :)