Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

So I didn't make it...

Bummer.

This is the little cardi from my entry piece for Crafting with the Stars. See the little bow on the pocket- cute right?!


I could probably just leave the post at that. Buuuuut that would be feeling sorry for myself and we won't go there. I will turn this frown upside down {and be happy as my daughter always insists everyone should be}. So I didn't make it onto Crafting with the Stars- congrats to all who did- I'm not a sore loser, just a little jealous lol!
But look, just over yonder....whats that?? Is that light? Light at the end of the tunnel. Yessss! A less pressure version of Crafting with the Stars? And they want me???
Yes!
So I may not be "Crafting with the Stars" but I am Crafting from the Sidelines. And I am excited :)
No revelevance- just like it. If interested on a tute for this flower- just ask or google. What ev's lol.



Bummer no more. Have a great day everyone :)
And this just makes me smile. Everytime.



1 comment:

  1. Yay! Would you want to host one of the competitions, too? I think all it would entail is listing brief summary and pic of each project with link to sites. and then adding a poll gadget to your sidebar for vote day and then counting up comment votes (or we could have people email them in..?)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments- drop us a line :)