Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thought #10

Its Thanksgiving today :) Gobble gobble.
I'm going to step away from the silly pictures, jokes and videos today to share what I'm thankful for. All the things in life that genuinely make me smile, not because they are funny but because they are.
I am Thankful for:
  • My son, who has inspired me to become a better person, to find value within myself and to find the beauty in things I would never normally look at (mostly vehicles lol)
  • My daughter, who in her three years of life has shown us how to wear your heart on your sleeve and always be yourself. She is never failing, always herself, and she ensures that everyone around her knows who she is.
  • My baby girl, who always has a smile on her face. No matter whats going on she is happily going along for the ride (metaphorically though- she HATES car trips!)
  • My fiance who has brought out the best of me and is my best friend. He makes me smile all the time, with out even doing anything.
  • My health, and that of my family. Many people are sick and I am thankful that I've never had to experience any sort of severe illness or tragedy in my family.
  • And I'm thankful for always being able to find a silly picture that will make me laugh- Thank you google and thank you pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments- drop us a line :)